Funds Masters's level students (Computer Science/Math and Statistics Masters Co-op at Acadia) to undertake novel research. Students spend approximately half of the time on-site with the industry partner; the remainder is spent at the university advancing the research under the guidance of a faculty supervisor.
- 4-8 month placement duration
- Industry partners are required to contribute $7,500 for each 4 month duration. MITACS matches this amount.
- Proposals are accepted at any time and are a combined endeavor of the student, industry partner and Faculty supervisor.
- It takes approximately 6-8 weeks for approval
- Online applications and program information