How to Enrol
- Enrolment as a full-time student in a degree program offering the Co-op Option. See Degrees With Co-op.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum of 24 credits completed at the time of application.
- Undergraduate students who have completed more than 75 credits towards their degree are no longer eligible for admittance to Co-op. However, if students have switched programs, and have 45 or more credits left to complete in their new program, they are eligible to apply.
- Graduate students enrol at the beginning of their 1st year of study.
- Enrolment in Co-op is contingent on attending all mandatory Co-op workshops.
- International students meeting the above requirements are eligible to participate in Co-op.
How to Apply
Undergraduate students enrol in Co-op at the beginning of their 2nd year of study, graduate students at the beginning of their first year of study. Each September, information sessions and Co-op Showcases are held for students interested in Co-op. Please check the Showcase and Info Sessions page for dates and times. Co-op Application forms will become available online on September 1 on the Co-op homepage.
*Students beginning their 3rd year of study are eligible for late entrance to Co-op by following the same application procedure.
Deadline to Apply
The deadline to apply for the Co-op Program is in early October each year. The application period for 2017 is now closed.